Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1N7JkFPbb

Sunday, May 22, 2011

WELCOME to my new blog....

Hi, and thanks for stopping by!!! I previously had a blog here on blogspot, but after a while, I deleted it.  (Don't ask me why, I have no clue!)  I decided to start a new blog, and focus on just my family, mainly my kids who make me laugh on a daily basis.  Sure, they make me cry sometimes too, but I choose not to dwell on those times.  They are very few and far between. 

I am also going to be using this blog as a sort of family scrapbook.  I am really awful at scrapbooking actually, so I figured this would be as close as I could get to the real thing.  So have a look around, hopefully here in the next couple of weeks I will have a handful of funny stories and experiences to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment